Domainmonster.com Industry News
Big Names In Indian IT At 31st ICANN Meeting
In New Delhi today some of the biggest and most well respected names in the Indian IT industry will share their expertise and knowledge with a global audience at the ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) 31st international public meeting.
"ICANN is honoured that these leaders of the Indian IT sector will take part in our meeting and share their invaluable insights into the strategies and models that have rocketed India to the forefront of the global IT sector," said Dr Paul Twomey, ICANN's President and CEO.
Participants in the session are:
- • Shri Saurabh Srivastava (moderator), Chairman, Indian Venture Capital Association
- • Shri Kiran Karnik, Former President, NASSCOM
- • Shri Ashok Soota, Chairman & MD, Mindtree Consulting Ltd.
- • Shri Raman Roy, CEO, Quatrro
- • Shri Ajay Chowdhry, Chairman & CEO, HCL
The event takes place at 12 noon Delhi time.